Friday, March 12, 2010

Mirroring

Thought I might say something about mirror images. I just upgraded from Adobe Photoshop Elements to Adobe Photoshop CS4 and was playing around with some of the manipulations of photographs that are possible in the program. I saw a video by Tony Sweet a Nikon pro photographer on easily applying mirroring in CS4.
I decided to follow along with the video to see how difficult it would be. As it turns out it is fairly simple and if you are interested in trying it for yourself just click on the link above. Here is what I came up with from a picture I took with my Leica D-Lux 4.

"G" enjoying a cupcake and water. 

I'm also posting these street photos that I took at the shopping center with my Leica M-9 fitted with a 35mm f/2.5 Summarit lens.

This lady looks a little bored while shopping for produce.

Young man eating a sandwich and texting at the same time.

Looking down the breezeway.

No comments:

Post a Comment