Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Downtown

I just concluded a trip downtown for a little shopping and took a few more practice shots with the M-9. The first shot is inside a coffee store looking out towards the street through a large back lit window. This type of lighting gives the picture some color and vibrancy contrast due to the soft light in the foreground and the strong bright light in the background. [as usual you can click on the pics to enlarge]


I took this next shot outside of the coffee store and the sharpness of photo is readily apparent and the colors are faithfully reproduced.

 In post processing I used the Topaz Simplify Filter to get this painting effect which works really well as my desk wallpaper.
I have just downloaded the newly released (3/23/2010) Adobe Lightroom 3.0 Beta 2 and will comment on this version as soon as I have the opportunity to process some more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment