Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fairness

Out of fairness I decided to look at the Lightroom 3.0 Beta and today I'm highlighting the slide show function that like the new Aperture release has a save to video option. I personally like this feature on both offerings. It easy to pick some pictures and add some music to show off your pictures.
In today's video I'm sharing some pictures I took this week, predominately with the Leica D-Lux4 but there are a few shots I took with my Nikon D-300 with a 50mm F1.4 lens combo. I think you will be able to pick out the D-300 pictures by the smooth Bokeh that the fast 50 mm lens exhibits.
The horse shoe impression (upper right) is a good indicator of the type of weather we have been experiencing. Wet with sun and big fluffy clouds. I call this picture "Watermark" sort of a play on words and a lot easier on the eye.
The picture of the horse has a story of its own. Yes that is his tongue you see is a bit large I would say. The horses on this property have come to know that we carry nice organic carrots for their enjoyment and he can't wait to get his share.
Anyway onto the video with this weeks highlights I hope you enjoy the show. You can watch this video in high definition by clicking on the box in the lower right of the video box.

No comments:

Post a Comment