Monday, February 28, 2011

Silver Efex Pro 2 Examples

I just upgraded from Silver Efex Pro to Silver Efex pro 2 and I thought I would share a few early and quick examples.
Close up of the entrance to this unusual bird house. Added structure and contrast only in Silver Efex Pro 2 in Lightroom 3.0.
Visit to the vets office with some nice and very life like photos of their pets. Processed with Silver Efex Pro 2 in Adobe Photoshop CS5.
Alpacas checking out visitors, note their jackets to protect their valuable wool. Processed with Silver Efex Pro 2 in Adobe Photoshop CS5.
Old unoccupied mansion rendered using a antique plate filter in Silver Efex Pro.
Another photo rendered using Silver Efex Pro 2 in Adobe Lightroom 3.0 to add more structure to the clouds.
Early observation of this upgrade include a much faster rendering and saving of images. More preassigned filters including some frames. Updated interface and a history view and much more that I haven't yet explored. I will let you know how I like this new version in a later post.

No comments:

Post a Comment