Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Totem Pole

Who would expect that during a nice daily walk through the valley one would see a real totem pole? I couldn't get to close so I thought this might be a nice way to show photo cropping. I have found that while shooting in raw which gives you a 10 megapixel picture you can get a nice crop from your photo.
I processed the photograph with Adobe Lightroom 2.6 and cropped the image with Adobe Photoshop Elements 8.0.

As you can see sometimes using a crop gives you access to picture you might not have been able to get other wise. Click on the images to see then in a larger format. The little Leica performs well in this type of enviroment.

This last photo was cropped to 5 x 5 using Photoshop Elements 8.0. I really like the rain drops on the leaves of the flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment