Saturday, January 21, 2012

Dry Winter

Leica D-Lux 4 winter photos taken in Northern California in early January before the rains came. Plus one photo taken yesterday with the Apple I-Phone 4s using the Tadaa app.
Every time I walk through a particular area of Woodside I'm intrigued with the birdhouses at the entrance to a estate property. Note the leaf in the lower opening, apparently no birds are currently occupying the premises.
This creekside willow tree that has lost its leaves is highlighted by the strong blue sky and bright colored leaves on the tree behind it.
My eleven month old German Shepherd is intrigued by the horse that lives inside this fence. Her intensity easily seen along with the colors of winter.
The horse she was so interested in rendered in black and white with Silver Efex Pro 2.0
Lastly the photo taken with my I-Phone using the free Tadaa photo app. This app allows you to see the results you will get using the filters build into the app. This is one to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment