Monday, May 30, 2011

Black and White Conversion

Sharing some black and white images converted in Silver Efex Pro 2. Photos take with either the Leica M-9 of Leica D-Lux 4. I have been very happy with the results using Silver Efex Pro 2. The only issue I have run into was after using the program for sometime now it suddenly said that the demo version time had ended and to enter in the product serial numbers to register. I did and the program said that it couldn't authenticate the serial numbers and gave a error code of 151. It was the weekend so no tech support was available form Nik Software. Sent a e-mail outlining the problem and then went on line and searched for error code 151.
It seems that there were a lot of others having similar issues with Nik Software. After reading a number of posts on on-line forums I decided to try to rectify the problem by uninstalling the software and re installing. This worked and hopefully it will take of the issue from here on out. I will keep you all posted on my experience with this software.
 Leica M-9 Stanford Shopping Center.
 Leica M-9 close up.
 Leica D-Lux 4 taken on a recent rainy day.
 Leica D-Lux 4 the rain moving in- interesting light
Porsche 912 processed to give a old film look accented with the use of negative space. Leica D-Lux 4.

Thought I would share a interesting Leica video I recently saw.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment