Sunday, July 26, 2009

Playing Multi-Exposure

I was wondering what to write about this week. I looked through some pictures that I took using the multi-exposure feature in Program Mode. I wasn't really happy with the images so I thought what can I do with these? I decided to play with them in Adobe Photo Shop Elements. Here is what I came up with.


This is the original photo taken in my office featuring my Macbook Pro and its screen saver.


I first turned the picture into a black and white photo and raised the contrast by 50 percent.


Now it was time to go to the filter gallery and add glowing edges.


Finally I went to the filter gallery and added colored pencil and used the rendering filter to add the center lighting effect. So next time that you find that you have some pictures that don't measure up try playing with them and see what you come up with. I use these pictures for wallpaper and they look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment