Friday, April 9, 2010

Pic's of the week

In the future I will be trying to put up some of my pic's of the week. This week I have chosen to feature some pictures taken with the Leica M-9. Next weeks pictures will be from the Leica D-Lux 4.
I just ordered and received a SteadePod a device to use in lieu of a tripod. I hope to have some demo shots and my experience in using this tool posted in the near future.

 Just had to add this picture taken right at the shoreline. 
Leica M-9, Adobe Lightroom 2.6

A wind swept tree on the Northern California Coast taken this week. 
Leica M-9, Adobe Lightroom 2.6 and Adobe CS4.

 Easter Tulips. 
Leica M-9 and Topaz Detail 2 filter.

Saturday ride through the valley a illusion of speed. 
Leica M-9 Topaz Adjust 4 filter.

 Just for fun ! 
Leica M-9 Topaz Adjust 4 filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment