Saturday, April 10, 2010

Not a Locomotive

Fresh pics from today's walk taken with the Leica D-Lux 4 using the high quality jpg setting.
From the the first shot you might say that a locomotive is heading my way, but no it is a old Chevy truck I found parked in the local school parking lot. I just had to get some shots of this classic pick-up truck which looks like it has been stored outdoors in the dirt. It still comes up beautiful to my eye and I hope you enjoy these pictures.

Bright red with black trim this truck really pops.
What a massive grill this is what it may have looked like if one had taken the photo when the truck was brand new. Photo was converted from color with Nik Software Silver Efex Pro.
Peering into the cab through the rear window reflections and all.
Note the split front windshield when this truck was designed they didn't know how to curve the glass to make it one piece.
 If you look real closely you maybe able to see my dogs and my reflection in the chrome bumper. Post processing of all these pictures was in Adobe Lightroom Beta 2, Adobe CS4 and Topaz Filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment