Saturday, January 23, 2010

Close Ups


Or should I say no need to crop in this picture I used the macro focus  and got up real close to the child. This allowed me to frame the picture as I wanted so that I could show the highlights that I wanted. Click on the picture to see a larger version and note the lovely eye lashes and the delicate skin and hair.

Next is the black and white version of the same photograph. It was converted using Silver Efex Pro. I am especially pleased with the soft silky quality of this rendition.

Here is another black and white conversion of my two grandsons hard at work at my computer desk.

The three and a half year old is already taking pictures with my old Pentax Optio 6.0 and has gotten some interesting images. If found a useful link to down load a free PDF document on taking pictures of and identifying wild flowers. Down load it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment